Thursday, March 28, 2013

ECC -13 acceptance and new article to CDC -13

I just realized that have not written about the newest development in my articles. My article, "Full Quaternion Based  Attitude Control for a Quadrotor", was accepted to ECC 2013 in Zurich, Switzerland! So this summer I will go there and present my results to the people there. This is really huge for me, I have still not finished my master thesis and I was able to publish in one of the biggest conferences. I'm really looking forward to this and I hope the response will be very good.
     One of the critiques on the article was the lack of experimental results but a new article has been submitted to Conference on Decision and Control (CDC) -13 with the experimental results. I can't reveal much because of confidentiality but I can say this much; the controller works perfectly and very close to the simulation results! So now it's just to wait and see if it will be accepted. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment